Northstar Technology is the Authorised Reseller of FARO® Products in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia & UAE
FARO® is the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology. The company develops and manufactures leading edge 3D hardware and software solutions for as-built data capturing and 3D visualization of architecture, engineering and construction projects that allow AEC professionals to quickly and accurately extract desired 2D and 3D deliverables.
WE CREATE UNIQUE VALUE AND SUPPORT OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS BY:
• Enabling faster, more accurate, compelling and useable 3D documentation
• Accelerating execution timelines
• Minimizing in field 3D documentation and measurement times
• Shrinking margin impacting scrap and rework costs
• Reducing development risk
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM FARO 3D LASER SCANNING SOLUTIONS:
• ARCHITECTS who want to verify if what was built matches their initial design
• ENGINEERING FIRMS that want to do clash detection of new modifications made to drawings verse as-built environments
• CONSTRUCTION companies that want to do quality inspection work and verification of As-built
• OIL AND GAS companies that want to convert brown fields to 3D CAD Process drawings
• BIM MANAGERS who want to document all aspects of the project and make sure all 3D CAD drawings have full information of the project
• SURVEYORS who want to survey buildings
FARO’s global headquarters are located in Lake Mary, Florida. The Company also has a technology center and manufacturing facility consisting of approximately 90,400 square feet located in Exton, Pennsylvania containing research and development, manufacturing and service operations. The Company’s European regional headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Singapore. FARO has other offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland, India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Australia and Japan.